Norwegian smoked salmon roulade salad with capers
- 80g Norwegian smoked salmon
- 20g Cream cheese
- 15g Finely chopped capers
- 15g Chopped dill
- Small size and fresh mixed green salad
1. On a work surface arrange and layout smoked salmon slices slightly overlapping each other.
2. Spread softened cream cheese with dill onto the salmon.
3. Roll the smoked salmon and cut the salmon roll into inch size pieces.
4. Serve with a fresh mixed green salad and with the sauce tartare dressing.
- 5ml Mayonnaise
- 10g Mixed fresh herbs
- 10g finely chopped gherkins
- 10g finely chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk them to form a nice smooth and lemon taste dressing and serve with salmon roulade salad.